1.04.2008

Makes no sense for you.

Stelon shriekd and splashed up water as she curled into a ball, doing her best to hide her body in a tangle of arms and legs.

"What are you doing?! I'm bathing, I have no CLOTHES!"

Seryale shook his head impatiently.

"And what, do you propose I do about it?"

"LEAVE!"

Seryale rolled his eyes, more annoyed at the delay than anything else.

"I won't leave. I will wait in the main roomyour "lovely" Larkin gave you...We need to talk."

Stelon gasped as the young man appeared to vanish and glanced around the room suspiciously, waiting a little bit just to be sure he was gone. Finally satisfied no one was there, she stpped out of the bath and pulled her nightdress on hurriedly, tying a nice, very warm robe firmly around her body as well. The girl reached out for her hairbrush and began to run it through her newly washed hair, but--

"We have no time for such vanities. Do it later. We need to talk."

Stelon yelped, jumped, and promptly dropped her hairbrush. Taking a deep breath, she walked, or rather stormed, into her main room, where the man stood leaning against her bedpost as if he owned it.

"You need to stop doing that! This appearing out of nowhere and scaring me to death is NOT funny. Or polite."

"Nor is your taking your time or trying to scold me when I have made it quite clear we have things to talk about, and in a rather serious manner."

Stelon bit her lip and finally nodded.

"Fine. But who are you? And why do we need to talk?"

Seryale stood back up straight and looked down at her disdainfully.

"I rescued you from the dungeons. I think that's earned me more trust than you are currently giving me."

"Well...yes, but I don't even know why you did! At least give me a name, that's not asking so much, is it?"

The man paused a moment and stared at her, clearly not happy with her suddenly more demanding nature towards him.

"If it will satisfy your questions and curiosities so we can get on with this--"

"Oh, it will!"

He rolled his eyes again at her immaturity.

"My name is Seryale."

No comments: