1.03.2008

Decision and promise.

"I need to save him. I need to save Tic and kill...Larkin. Something happened to him and I wasn't there to stop it--"
Stelon sighed softly and embraced Miraye in her arms as she began to cry. Miraye obviously cared deeply about what was happening to Tic, and felt very guilty about leaving him at the castle. Stelon rocked her soothingly in her arms, stroking her hair softly and trying to console her, whispering words of comfort in her ear.
"It wasn't your fault...shhh..."
Stelon sat and held Miraye in her arms, a decision being made in her mind.
"He wanted you to go...he'll be alright, Miraye...," she whispered softly, "We'll get him out of there...I'll help you, I promise... Everything will be okay..."
She sighed softly and continued to stroke the other girl's hair soothingly, her other hand rubbing her back gently as she whispered again, "Everything will be okay..."

No comments: