1.03.2008

Memories.

Past.

Everyone was fighting. I stood confused and terrified of the things around me. Everyone looked like they were ready to kill or be killed. I tried running. Then I noticed the chain on my foot.

How did I get there?

Everything is coming back.

I was captured. That time where I was trying to get some food.. For those wolves. Then it happened. Three men, three tall dark figures. They... they were grinning at me..
They pushed me around. They hit me. They.. they.. th..
Then, I killed them. They saw, the Uniformed saw. They had thrown me into the dungeon, and I was ready to be killed.
Oh, how I wish I was killed..
But.. they said something about I being too young. I was sold..

And there I was, there, with the others, in that event. The fighting immediately broke. I tried running.. but then my foot was chained.
I looked up and saw those violet eyes. They looked so sad and lonely.. He tried helping me, that boy.. I reached out my hand.. he did too.
But something came between us and there, I saw him, being hurt. I tried running to help, but I only fell to the ground.
I felt my head throbbing, then somehow, the chain opened, and the metal was burning my foot.
I think I opened it, I think I used my mind..
Then, I remember the man. The man with the flowing black hair. He was leaving.. and the boy with the purple eyes was being carried away. I saw his eyes blink a little, his eyes met mine. He went back to.. sleep.. then I ran. I felt guilty, that's why I ran.. was that.. it?

Miraye groaned as she rolled on her back. Her eyes slowly opened, gazing up at the night sky.
"What happened?" she whispered.
Miraye sat up, but as she did, a swift feeling of pain touched her head. She moaned, her lavender pink hair flowing with the breeze that had passed. She took a big breath. Miraye stood up in a shaky manner. And then, she finally realized..
Everything that had surrounded her...was gone. Everything was burned down. "No" the girl thought, "Oh dear God, no!"
Miraye turned, expecting to see the city, but all there was left was ruins.. and bodies. So many bodies.

Miraye murdered half of the people in the city.

Miraye's eyes flooded with tears. "Why couldn't it be me who died?!" she sobbed.

Her mind immediately snapped. Miraye fell on her knees.
She chuckled to herself, a chuckle that sounded so insane. "Nobody wants me here, nobody needs me here. Momma, why are you leaving me..?" She laughed, her voice haunted the sky, "Momma, why are you raising that sword? Momma..?"
She laughed once more.
"MOMMA, ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME, MOMMA?! PLEASE, DON'T MOMMA!"
She stopped laughing. And there was a brief silence where everything seemed at peace.
"Momma..? Mommy..?"
She started to scream.
"SERYALE!"
Miraye's eyes turned into a sick blue.. so pale and so cold her eyes were now.

"YOU THERE!"
Miraye turned her head, an almost dead expression was on her face.
Seven men. Same-looking men that were in the riot. They walked toward her. They stood around the her, she stared at them.
"You did this, didn't you?!" One man said, who sounded extremely angry. "You killed them!" Miraye hung her head, and started whispering.
"What?!" said the man. They leaned forward to her.
"Momma killed herself. She doesn't love me. Seryale.. Seryale.."
They all gave each other confused looks.
"You're coming with us." said another man. He took out a small, green bottle. He opened it and told the others, "Hold her."
And so they did. The man held Miraye's chin as he poured the liquid into her mouth. Miraye's eyes turned from the pale blue to a bright yellow. She continued to gaze at the sky above, and felt her eyes drooping and fell shut.
The men put her into a cage, loaded her on a wagon and rode off in the night. Miraye asleep, a deep sleep that was near death, turned pale as they rode.

They were to bring the girl to only one place, their master, Larkin.

No comments: